Welcome Parents and Students
7th and 8th Grade Math
Math Department Chair
(360) 874-6400 x 4656
WELCOME TO Math 7 on the BLUE TEAM and Algebra 8!
PLEASE ~ ALL STUDENTS NEED TO HAVE A CALCULATOR and a glue stick!!!!!
Students are to be doing all their work on GRAPH paper and they need PENCILS! Thanks!!!!
Supplies for math: 7TH GRADE
ü 4 or 5 dividers for binder
ü Graph paper (3-hole punched)
ü Composition notebook with graph paper for learning log
ü Scientific Calculator ~ TI-30XS Multiview (recommended)
ü Multiple pencils with erasers (LOTS!) Mechanical pencils prefered
ü Red (or any color besides blue or black) ball-point pens
ü Colored Pencils, rulers, glue sticks and/or highlighters are recommended!
* Last year’s learning log or a new one if needed
* Multiple pencils with erasers
* Extra lead for mechanical pencils or a sharpener
* Graph paper spiral notebook or composition book for homework
* Graph paper spiral notebook or composition book for class work
* Scientific Calculator – TI-30XS Multiview (recommended)
* Red correcting pens
Optional – see through ruler