Expectations - Detention/Friday Night School
1. Report by 2:15 outside the security office to be escorted to stage 3 for Detention or meet outside portable 10 for Friday Night School.
2. Bring something to work on or read.
3. Use of electronic devices is prohibited.
3. Must be completed on the assigned day unless prior arrangements have been made with your dean.
4. Missing Detention may result in multiple Detentions or Friday Night School.
5. Missing Friday Night School may result in Suspension.
6. Student is responsible for rescheduling Detention.
Students who do not meet these expectations will be asked to leave and must reschedule
Detention/Friday Night School with their dean.