Access Documents from home that were started in the lab or library:
1. Go to South Kitsap School District Website
2. Click on students
3. Click on student portal
4. Put in username and password
5. Click on files
6. Click on U-Drive
7. Click on My Docs
8. Find your file. Download it to your desktop on your computer.
9. Once it is downloaded, work on your document.
10. Once you are finished, you must resave your document or file to your desktop and upload it back to your U drive on the portal.
11. When you save to desktop, go to Save As and select desktop and rename the file.
12. Once it is saved to your desktop, open up your portal and follow the steps once again to the U drive. Once the U drive is open, minimize the page so that you can see your desktop and the U drive at the same time.
13. To save to the U drive, you can either click on the file or document that is now on your desktop and drag it with your mouse to the upper right hand corner of the U drive page entitled "File Uploader". OR you can click on the word "action" which is located on the same page on the left hand side in small letters. When you click here, a window will open and then select "upload". Next click "Add" and look for desktop and select your file. Once you highlight or select your file, click open. Once open is clicked, it will open a new window with the files listed. You must click "upload" to finish.