Temporary Employee Application
Complete the following documents prior to beginning your temporary assignment at South Kitsap School District if you are a NEW temporary worker. If you have worked in a temporary assignment at South Kitsap School District prior to this assignment, then you need to complete only the Temporary Employment Application (1) and the Applicant Disclosure Statement (2).
1. Temporary Employment Application
2. SKSD Board Policies & Procedures Signature Sheet
3. Applicant Disclosure Statement / Student Applicant Disclosure
4. Washington State Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Release Form
5. School Employee Duty to Report Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect Form
6. Bloodborne Pathogen Review
7. Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification (along with identification)
• Social Security Card (required for IRS and Social Security)
8. Form W-4
9. Payroll Direct Deposit Form (Required)
10. Fingerprinting required prior to starting temporary assignment
11. Optional Confidential Data Form
12. Retirement Status Form
1. Temporary Employment Application - Please complete page 1 of the application. The Hiring Administrator will complete page 2 and authorize.
2. SKSD Board Policies & Procedures - Click on the following links and review the procedures:
2000 Instruction • 3000 Students • 4000 Community Relations • 5000 Personnel • 6000 Mgmt Support
After reviewing Policies & Procedures, print and sign the Signature Sheet verifying you have read the SKSD Policies & Procedures.
3. Applicant Disclosure Statement. Complete this 4-page document and have the Hiring Administrator complete the bottom of page 4. If you are a STUDENT, complete this abbreviated Student Applicant Disclosure Statement.
4. Washington State Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Release Form. Complete one form for each school district employee worked in. If there is no prior experience within a school district, employee is still required to complete the form but check the box "No prior school district employment." Print, complete, and bring to orientation. We will send to respective school district to track progress.
5. School Employee Duty to Report Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect Form. Print, read and sign.
6. Bloodborne Pathogen Training Study Guide. After reviewing Study Guide, print, complete and sign the Bloodborne Pathogen Review
7. Form I-9. This form is required for all new employees by the US Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service to verify employment eligibility. Along with this form, bring required documentation. Complete Section 1 - Employee Information and Verification. (Your Social Security card will also be required for employment - per requirement of the Social Security Administration and the Internal Revenue Service.) Form I-9 Directions
8. Form W-4. This form is required for all new employees. Print, complete and sign.
9. Payroll Direct Deposit. Print, complete and attach a VOIDED check. (Required)
10. SKSD Fingerprint Procedure. All employment with South Kitsap School District is on a conditional basis pending completion of a Washington State Patrol and Federal Bureau of Investigation fingerprint background check as required by RCW 28A.400.303. (NOTE: All associated background check fees are the employee's responsibility.) The fingerprint scan must be completed prior to the first day of work, and is by appointment only.
12. Retirement Status Form. Print, complete and sign.
Click here to read the Staff Orientation book. This manual is for all staff so there will be references to certificated and classified staff.
Affirmative Action Policy
The intent of the Affirmative Action Plan is to reaffirm
Nurturing growth • Inspiring achievement • Building community